It’s Saturday and I’ve got another tag to do thanks to Richa over at iScriblr. Today’s Tag is the This or That Tag. It’s really looonnngggg, so I picked out about two thirds of the questions from the original list.
1 Thank & tag the person that has tagged you
2 Attach the tag photo
3 Answer the ‘This or That’ questions
4 Tag 10-20 friends.
- Dog or Cat?
- Cardio or Weights?
- iOS or Android?
- Cake or Pie?
- Swimming or Sunbathing?
- Big Party or Small Gathering?
- New Clothes or New Phone?
- What’s worse : Laundry or Dishes?
Dishes. I actually find laundry relaxing!
- Glasses or Contacts?
Glasses! But contacts if I’m getting dressed up.
- Couch or Recliner?
- Online Shopping or Shopping in a Store?
- Passenger or Driver?
Passenger. Confession: I hate driving.
- Tablet or Computer?
- Most important in a partner : Intelligent or Funny?
I got both 😍😊
- Money or Free Time?
- Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
Day at the Beach
- At a movie : Candy or Popcorn?
- Cups in the cupboard : Right Side Up or Up Side Down?
Right Side Up
- Pancake or Waffle?
Waffles! But it’s easier to make pancakes, so we have that more often.
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Coffee Cup or Thermos?
- Train or Plane?
- Phone or Tablet?
- Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee?
- International Vacation or a New TV?
International vacation!!!! ✈️
- Coffee or Tea?
- TV or Book?
- Movie at Home or Movie at the Theatre?
- Ocean or Mountains?
- Horror Movie or Comedy Movie?
- City or Countryside?
- Mac or PC?
- Soup or Sandwich?
- Camping or Binge Watching Shows at Home?
Binge watching shows at home
- Working Alone or Working in a Team?
- Dine In or Delivery?
- Motorcycle or Bicycle?
- Book or eBook?
- TV Shows or Movies?
That’s it for now.
Usual Disclaimer: No pressure to participate, but if you do, please link back to this post so I can enjoy your answers.