Top 5 books on my 2018 bucket list.
A new year and a new set of Top 5 topics! This meme is hosted by the very lovely and super helpful Shanah at Bionic Bookworm. If you want to join in, please do. You can check out the fun topics that have been selected for January.
Here are my Top 5 Picks for books on my 2018 bucket list, which does have some repeats from the Top 5 that I wanted for Christmas, but that’s okay.
- Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Shadow Rise by Audrey Grey
- Austenland by Shannon Hale
- City of Lies by Victoria Thompson
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
What’s on your list for this year?