It’s the beginning of December!!! Wow! Now, I’ve been immersed in my Christmas reading, but just in case you’re still looking for some seasonal reads, I’ve put together a little list.
Anyone who’s read bits and bobs from my blog should know that I love Christmas and more importantly, I adore Christmasy reads! I love sweet holiday romances, Christmas cozies (even with the dead bodies 🤔) and Christmas themed historical romance novellas are a must each year too. I’ve read so many over the years, I can’t possibly remember them all but a few definitely stand out. I’ve still put together a relatively short list of some of my favourites. The majority of these are books I read since starting this blog three years ago but a couple are from before!
In case you’re still looking for some festive reads to add to your list, please check out this list of my Christmas Reading Recommendations.
Okay, with a blog name like The Cozy Pages, how could I not start this list with my favourite Christmas Cozies?!
- Cocoa Curses by Erin Johnson
- Cookie Dough, Snow and Wands Aglow by Erin Johnson
- A Mistletoe Christmas by Karen MacInerney
- Sharp Edge by Lisa B. Thomas
- How Aunt Tillie Stole Christmas by Amanda M. Lee
- Swamp Santa by Jana DeLeon
- Grave Holiday by Lily H. Hart
Next up, only one of my very favourite authors, someone whose Christmas books are an absolute must! Her stories are so touching and festive, they get their own category! Check out this list of Christmas books by Jessica Redland.
- Charlee and the Chocolate Shop
- Making Wishes at Bayview
- Starry Skies Over the Chocolate Pot
- Christmas at Carly’s Cupcakes
Jessica’s books are about the journeys taken by strong, determined women. There’s usually a bit of romance involved too, which brings me to the next category: Christmas Romances!
- Christmas at the Chateau by Lorraine Wilson
- The Winter We Met by Samantha Tonge
- A Vicarage Christmas by Kate Hewitt
- A Cosy Christmas in Cornwall by Jane Linfoot
- A Lion is not just for Christmas by Henriette Gyland
- A Miracle of Hope Street by Emma Heatherington
- Rewrite the Stars by Emma Heatherington
In keeping with the theme of romance, I also loved these historical Christmas novellas.
These last two books don’t easily fall into any one category but they are packed full with true Christmas spirit. They provide a great reminder of what the season is truly about.
I think that’s about 22 recommendations! I hope you’ll enjoy at least one of them too!