Thank you to Bree over at In Love and Words for this lovely award. You should check out Bree’s site to find out more about her many, many, many book boyfriends!! 😄
The Unique Blogger Award
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What are your favorite type of book blogger posts to read and why?
Probably awards and tags. I enjoy reviews and bookish discussion posts as well, but it’s always nice to get to know more about the bookworm behind the blog!
2. Who is one of your favorite main characters ever written and why? (And what book are they from?)
No surprises here: Harry! I like that he’s not perfect. He’s impetuous, mischievous and sometimes clumsy. He’s not as brilliant as Hermione and he never had the luxury of a large, loving family like Ron. But he’s brave, daring and adorable.
3.Do you like poetry? Do you like reading poetry on blogs?
I wouldn’t seek out poetry books to read but I do enjoy reading poems written by fellow bloggers. Oddly enough, for most of my high school years I wrote poetry quite often. I still have the inch thick folder of stuff I wrote way back then. I also have another notebook of poems I copied over from poetry books when I was younger!
Thanks very much Bree for the tag…and even better, the really short, easy list of questions!!! Lol