Another Saturday, another tag. Lol. I was tagged by Misty from Misty Book Space to do the Ultimate Book tag. Thank you my book buddy! Please do check out Misty’s site and see what she’s been up to.
Now, on to these questions….
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yes. It makes me so sad! Fortunately, I don’t get sick every time… just most, but some books are worth it! 😉
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Anyone who writes in stream of consciousness style. I don’t particularly care for it.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
Nope but I do carry my phone in my bag. And that phone has my kindle app. I choose my phones based strictly on screen size so that I can read my books. Terrible… Lol.
5. Do you smell your books?
I admit it… yes.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Either I guess.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I’m going to say the Sweet Valley High series. Check out Kristen’s blog to understand what I’m saying. Lol.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
You mean other than the one about how my family used take bets on how long it would take me to finish my books (I used to swallow them up in no time)? I’m sure many of you can relate!
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
A book called “The Americas” by Felipe Fernández-Armesto.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Children of Blood and Stone by Toni Adeyemi.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I used to write far more than I do now. Maybe, one day….
12. When did you get into reading?
As soon as I could hold my books and read for myself.
Okay, maybe not that young but you get the picture 😄
13. What is your favourite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice.
14. In school what was your best subject?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would say thank you. Depending on the person, I’d chat with them about my thoughts on the book.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I don’t know.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
Sometimes my finger covers part of the camera.
18. What is your favorite word?
Can’t say I have one. But there are many of which I am quite fond.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies, as I first met them through Enid Blyton books and they were usually the sweet, nice type.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. Cuz they’re angels.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits…. I think.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires. Who wants to hang out with the undead???
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Either one. Depends on my mood!
Thanks for the tag Misty. It was fun answering these.
Tag… You are it!
If these questions look like ones you’d like to answer, go ahead and try them. Link back so I can enjoy your answers too.
Happy Weekend my friends!!!