It’s the weekend! And I’m back with another award. This time it’s the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you very much Bree for this
homework assignment nomination. When Bree is not torturing fellow bloggers with difficult questions, she can be found writing book and audiobook reviews or hosting book related discussions. She runs a really useful (though maybe expensive) feature called Bookish Things I Love. Be warned, the items featured are credit card worthy! So off you go to check out In Love and Words. Have fun.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog and list the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
1 Who are your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends?
- Mr. Darcy (but of course)
- Carter. The main male character in Jana DeLeon’s Miss Fortune series.
- Roarke from the JD Robb In Death series
2 Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill. (Muhahahaha)
I really should have considered this question when choosing the above answers…
- I’ll marry Mr. Darcy.
- I’ll make out with Roarke.
- I’ll be killing off Carter.
3 EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question)
- I want to live in Pemberly.
- Roarke is just too hot to pass up (right Shalini?!) and Eve would never actually let me keep him. If I killed him… well… Eve…
- Carter is sweet and all but of the three, he’s really the most expendable. Sorry!
4 How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends?
I should take back all the nice things I said about your blog… But I can’t. Bree’s blog really is fun.
5 What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it?
Bree made me do it. Come back and haunt her!
Three Things About Me
- My favourite cocktail drink is a Caipirinha or anything Prosecco based.
- My favourite food is anything Indian.
- I’m writing this post waaaay past my bedtime.
My Best Post
Well that seems a bit unfair to all the others as I so loving craft each of them 😉. I do enjoy putting together the 6 degrees of separation posts a lot, though.
Usual disclaimer: No pressure to participate but, I’d love it if you do and link back to this post so that I can check out your answers too!
Happy Saturday! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!