Trying to catch up on some of these really fun tags I’ve been sent. Thanks so much Siobhan for tagging me in the Book Blogger Insider Tag. Please head over to her site Novelties for entertaining book reviews and other bookish content.
1. Answer the questions below
2. Credit the creator Jamie @ ALittleSliceofJamie
3. Tag at least 5 people
4. Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
On my laptop, seated at my dining table. I really need to organise the little desk in my bedroom.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
Depends on the book and my mood. Usually about half an hour to actually write but it can take me days to work up to sitting down to do it.
3. When did you start your book blog?
October 2017. Just the other day.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
So far I mostly enjoy it. But, there is often pressure to get through books and churn out the reviews. Sometimes I’m just not in the mood for it. Also, I don’t like when I have to give a low rating to someone’s work.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Meeting all the other fantastic bloggers out there. In just a few short months I’ve made beautiful connections with some wonderful people. The sense of community here is amazing.
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
Hmm… I’ve enjoyed most of them. Definitely some, more than others. lol. Perhaps two of the ones I enjoyed pulling together the most, so far, are: Six Degrees of Separation (1) and my thoughts on The Night Circus.
7. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I think maybe, some of the memes that I do.
8. When do you typically write?
If I can fit in some writing during the day, I’ll do it then. A big chunk, though, is done at night after my kids are packed away in bed.
9. Do you review every book you read?
Since October last year, yes. Don’t know if that will hold but I’ll try!
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
There’s often a cup of tea or coffee somewhere nearby when I’m writing my book reviews! I like quiet, so no tv while I write… but sometimes music in the background.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
Depends on the book, how I feel and whatever else is going on. I try not to let more than 2 weeks pass though.
12. How often do you post?
Just about everyday. Thank you scheduling gods. 😉
Who I tag
I think I’ve seen this tag around a lot so I’m not sure who has done it or not. If you haven’t and want to do it, please do! Link back as I’d love to see your answers and we can chat about them.