On February 7, I was nominated for The Entertainer Blogger Award by Megha over at Delightful Discoveries. Thank you very much for the nomination Megha!
Please check out Megha’s blog where she talks about books, shows off scrumptious recipes and chats about life in general.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Add the rules so others can follow.
- Answer the questions that have been asked.
- Nominate a handful of entertaining bloggers.
- Display the photo also in your blog.
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
On little more than a whim, is how my blog started. I was looking at a video from the latest online ALLi conference and an author was talking about how bookblogging was a great way to network. I never even knew about bookblogs. I looked some up online and thought wow that looks like fun. I read a lot but didn’t have an outlet to discuss most of the books I read. Here was this fantastic world full of people talking books, more books, and even more books! I was thrilled to discover it and was immediately welcomed into the fold. (Originally posted here)
What is your favorite book?
Yeah, cuz that’s an easy question… I would pick Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen for a favourite classic; Harry Potter for a book/ series I discovered as a (very young) adult, The House of Spirits by Isabella Allende for a book I enjoyed as a (slightly older) adult; and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern as my favourite recent read.
What do you dislike the most?
Hmmm…… Well, it would depend…….
What is your favorite food at the mall
I definitely try to avoid mall food but if I can’t I’ll just go with something tried and true like a chicken wrap or a burger.
What is your favorite pastime?
Reading novels. And I guess Blogging has wormed its way into my heart. I can now marry my love of reading with my joy in writing.
- What time of day do you get most of your blogging done?
- Can you give three of the blogs you check almost everyday?
- Do you have a favourite past post(s)?
- What’s the book nearest you right now?
- What’s your ideal Saturday night?
- If you have a pet, what’s their name and do you have a picture you’d like to share?
Usual disclaimer: No pressure to participate, but link back if you do so I can see your answers 😀