- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
Seven facts about myself….??? J.W. you’ve managed to tag a person who seriously dislikes talking about herself too much! Now I have to find 7 whole things I want to mention. I’ll be keeping you in mind for the next nefarious tag that come along…
- I have three sons. My husband and I both, separately, always pictured having two daughters… Premonition is clearly not a gift I possess.
2. My day job is teaching Latin American History and Politics. I love it and enjoy interacting with my students but the reading material is heavy and exhausting at times. This is what my work bookshelf looks like… well part of it anyway:
3. Because of the above, my brain needs to relax and play when I pick up a book in my own time. So this is what my kindle bookshelf looks like:
4. I love coffee. I love it so much that when my father retired, we decided to open a little coffee shop. It’s an espresso bar really, with seating for just about 6 or 7 customers. It was meant to be for a take away crowd but now we’ve got several distinct groups of patrons who occupy their favourite seats at various times of day.
5. I said ‘we’, but I really meant ‘he’. With a job, three children and blogging commitments (😉 ), when do I ever have time to work the coffee shop?! I do have time to look through my favourite coffee books, however.
6. Since I started blogging in October last year I seem to given up my TV time. I now need to catch up on/ re-watch some favourite series:
7. By the time this post goes live I’ll be on a little vacation that will be anything but relaxing but should definitely be fun.
Now it’s time to share the pain… I mean… fun… 🙂
Vanessa @The Bookish Deer who, in addition to her very aesthetically pleasing blog, also has a youtube channel to feature her fantastic books in Portuguese, for those of you who want to learn a new language.
The fabulous Orangutang Librarian. Her blog and content is absolutely amazing… just go follow, now.
Debbie @Always Booking has a weekly New Friend Friday Meme where she features her blog buddies.
Merv @MervReads has just started a Misplaced Monday Meme to showcase books you read before your blogging days started.
Kathy @Books and Munches has been hosting some pretty interesting monthly challenges. Go check out Fantastic February.
Tina @Reading Between The Pages also recently started a monthly TBR meme called Looking Ahead.
Lauren @Lauren’s Page Turners hosts the weekly Goodreads Monday Meme, where you’re encouraged to showcase a book from the mountainous TBR pile.
Freda @Freda’s Voice is the host of the weekly Friday 56 Meme, from which I have discovered several good books.
Jay @This is My Truth Now is just plain awesome and talented. If you’re not following him yet, you’re missing out.
Disclaimer: I know some of you have already received this award and some others may just have too much going on to tackle it. I’m tagging you to remind you your posts are appreciated.